Mobile advertising has joined keyword driven form of internet advertising as a strong choice for small business owners looking to get the highest return on their advertising budget. As with Internet advertising, mobile advertising has the ability to target potential customers utilizing keywords and geographic location. This adds key advantages of location and time-of-day feedback from mobile devices.
Ads on mobile application will continue to be one of the most effective ways to market your products and services for many years into the future. The Smartphone generation believes it is more accessible and convenient to access the Internet and they spend nearly seven hours on their mobile phones.
Business owners can benefit from ads that appear directly on consumers’ phones, but business owners must understand the advantages of mobile marketing so that they can tailor their advertising properly on this medium.
Here are 5 main benefits of using mobile apps for advertising are;
1. Accessibility: Smartphones have an unfair advantage as an advertising medium since they are almost always within the reach of their users. No other media has a more direct and frequent connection to consumers, anytime, anywhere. Mobile app ads follow people wherever they go, whether it’s local or global.
2. Affordable for business: Compared to television, radio or magazine, advertising on mobile apps is faster and less expensive. Mobile advertising is a cost-effective way to reach maximum consumers local or worldwide. Mobile advertising costs a fraction of what television and radio ads cost for better return. Less cost allows business owners to track and test various ads to find the best performing and scale it accordingly.
3. Location feedback: Advertisers can engage potential customers in relevant conversation based on their location e.g. Restaurants and retailers who can profit from mobile ads that interact with customers in their geographic area. You can target them by proximity to your business and environmental data to engage them through their mobile devices.
4. Persuasive advertising: Through mobile app advertising consumers can easily access product or service they wish. Your ad on a mobile app is visually much more persuasive than ads displayed through newspapers, magazines or billboards because it can be interactive and has the capability to gather consumer information with their permission.
5. Easy to track and measure: Advertisers can easily see full statistics for all ads placed. Number of impressions, clicks, click-through-rate, location, and much more can be tested, tracked, and tweaked to get the best performing ad campaigns for your business.
As you can clearly see, mobile advertising is more valuable than ever for any business owner. If you have not added mobile advertising to your ad campaign, this is the best time to start looking into it. Google™ and Facebook™ offer two of the largest mobile ad platforms online today, and there are many more to choose from. Start today, and you’ll be well ahead of your competition.